Watch this folding plastic crate in action in the video below - and consider why this will become the standard for crate displays of fresh produce
- Superior Hygiene - Wash them to clean - they won't rot or go mouldy and cleaning time is reduced
- Quick fold down and reassembly - save on your storage space and costs and get them working for you quickly when you need them
- Stack into stable display units
- Light weight yet strong, they are easy to handle. The largest crate weights 1.9kg and stores 42.3 litres, 20 kilograms
- Long life span reduces your costs compared to wooden crates
- No splinters!
In a textured woodgrain finish, crates have a 400x600mm footprint and come in a range of heights
Constructed from polypropylene, crates are fully recyclable and food safe.
Download the product brochure here