The Edikio Flex Printer Starter Package is the most popular printer in the Edikio series. It contains all items required to create your own Food Grade Plastic Price Tags and Food Signs. It's the most flexible option for creating standard and long sizes of cards. It's an outstanding choice for butchers, delis, hotels, cafes and other retail food businesses with regular printing requirements. Do you have a constantly changing offering with different products and pricing? Edikio Flex may be the perfect choice!
Printed food counter and buffet signs add professionalism to your presentation, enhancing value in the eye of your customer. With the Flex, you can print with a variety of monochrome colours - and even print in full colour!
Why choose Euroswift Australia as your Edikio partner?
- You can start today - no need to wait - our technical specialists can have you set up today to start creating your signs and cards, while your printer kit is on the way to you. Once it arrives, plug in and print immediately
- A complete solution - Euroswift Australia is a food display specialist, supplying our clients with the Edikio solution, along with Dalebrook food-grade holders to display your cards, and Australia's most comprehensive collection of food displayware for your counter or buffet
- Bonus accessories included - you receive a Free Bonus of over $250 of premium Dalebrook card display stands and card holders with your Edikio Flex order, an exclusive offer from Euroswift Australia
- Off the shelf dispatch - stock is available now, ready to send to you
Order online or contact us for a demonstration and to discover the best solution for you.
What's included in your Edikio Flex Starter Kit from Euroswift Australia?
- Edikio Flex Printer with two year warranty
- 100 Black Standard Size Printer Cards (86x54mm)
- 100 Black Long Printer Card (150x50mm)
- White Printer Ribbon (1000 standard prints)
- Cleaning Card
- Edikio Card Design Software - Standard version
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS - over $250 of Dalebrook food-grade stands and holders included free with your order
Already have a Flex printer and need help to get started or maintain your printer? Check out our dedicated resources page